STICKNING!!!
När den är som bäst, dvs när det mesta man gör blir något. Vad är då något?
Det kan vara en halv strumpa t.ex För den kan skänka mer glädje till en stickerska än en hel tröja som ändå inte passar.
In swenglish: Knitting!
When it is best, when everything you made get out to be something.
What is something? It could be half a sock because it could bring more joy to a knitter than a sweater finished and not fit!
Jag förstår bättre än jag skriver, så ha överseende!

2004-08-17

Hej på er! This is a message for my SP2 in USA.(from Virginia I suppose...) She wants to know a little more about me, I hope this will be some help... What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Woll and cotton (and mix of “something”) but never pure acrylic!!I would love to try KPPM, and some of the lovely yarns from Rowan, Calmer, but Karisma from Garnstudio is lovely and so are Dale Garn from Norway!! What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Norwegian fair Isle-sweaters, I think!! What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Fair Isle, aran-sweaters, mittens and tams, and ordinary things in one colour!! What are you knitting right now? Mittens in two-endsknitting, ERIN by Alice Starmore, a Debbie Bliss -Aran in Rowans Cotton Glace, socks in Opalyarn. What do you think about ponchos? (this is really a curiousity question for us) Not if its not necessary!! Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular in ebenholz.... How did you learn to knit? I cant remember, but I suppose it was in school, my mother did not use anything spelled “crafts..” How old is your oldest UFO? ERIN, it is almost a year now. It is just two sleeves to go. Favoritecolor: green, red, or look at left on this site!! AND I LOVE STICHMARKERS, small rings in plastic! We dont have these funny things in Sweden......

Inga kommentarer:

S E M E S T E R 2 0 1 2

Daisypath Vacation tickers